Google Adwords Management Agency
Turning bad words into Adwords.
This headline might make you cringe but it also makes a truly serious point. So many businesses are actually seriously damaged by the ineffective use of business-harming bad words, that could be result delivering Adwords.
Five ways this could currently be happening in your business.
You may be paying for:
- Phrases that are simply too broad or generic to gain any significant results
- Poorly timed campaigns or ones judged on CPC rather than CPL
- A failure to harness a vital local marketplace or key business sector
- A lack of call tracking or follow-up remarketing to capitalise on successful initial conversions
- Poor transparency in your Adwords reports
How Digital Rescue can turn the situation around.
If any of the above areas cause you concern, or if you simply aren’t fully convinced that your Google Adwords spend is gaining the returns it should, it’s time to call in our expert team. Many of Australia’s most recognisable names already trust us to bridge the gaps between current and desired Adwords performance. Our comprehensive assessment and action plan investigates key areas such as:
- The structure and organisation of your campaigns to examine the level of consistency and logical thinking in their design
- A detailed analysis of keywords choice and subsequent usage
- Geographic and demographic analysis of current and potential keyword targets
- The relevance the search system is placing on your current keyword choices
- The level of cost per click response compared to the funds invested in the process
- How effectively your conversion tracking setup is operating and investigating any point where damaging leakage can occur
- Testing processes to ensure ad optimisation
- The use of any site extensions made available by Adwords
- Ensuring landing pages maximise on Adwords prospect delivery
Time to take Adwords action!
All of the above help in the ultimate assessment – how effectively Adwords are delivering a conversion rate that reaches or exceeds the level of ROI you have targeted. At the same time, we identify and help deal with those points where you may be losing ground to your competitors – or should be further ahead of them – and deliver a solution to allow your campaigns to run with smooth professionalism and gain maximum response.
If this is what you seek, contact us now. We’ll start with a free discussion (normally charged at $1,200) and without any obligation on your part. Adwords or Badwords – these will be Goodwords!
SEM Strategy Director:
Matthew Belcher completed a BA in Business Marketing at Monash University in 1997.
In 1998 he joined Sphere Digital in Sydney and for 17 years has been at the forefront of Online Marketing in Australia. In 2002 Matthew joined Decide Interactive specialising in Search Engine Marketing and ROI strategy. While at Decide Interactive (now Group M) Matthew, was the 1st marketer to introduce variable based CPC pricing to the Australian market. Matthew was also the 1st marketer to undertake a Search Campaign for the Australian Federal Government creating an International Multi Lingual campaign in 5 languages for A.Q.I.S. Quarantine Matters.
Since leaving Decide Interactive. Matthew has held a number of Senior Search and online rolls with the likes of Redballoon, Infiniti Telecommunications and the Network Group as well as running the New Media department for NeoPurple.
Matthew has attended the SMX conference (Search Marketing Expo) 6 times in the last 8 years, completing Brad Geddes’ Certified Knowledge Advanced Adwords Training 2013 & 14. In 2015 Matthew attended SMX Advanced PPC Workshop with Frederick Vallaeys.
Specialties: Google Adwords (13 years), PPC, SEO, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Site Design, Conversion Optimization, Usability.
Current and Past clients include:
Fairfax (MyCareer / Domain / Drive), Lavalife , RSVP, BHP, RedBalloon, Virgin Mobile, Optus, A.Q.I.S , OurBrisbane, Ansell, Sussan, Infiniti Telecommunications, Wizard Home loans, Done Dirt Cheap DVD, Priceline Pharmacy, AIA Insurance, Urban Hotel Group, Roses Only, Savi Communications, Rosemount Kitchens, Renovator Store, Lauriston Girls’ School, SkyBus, Taskforce