SEO Website Audit
A sad truth revealed:
Most SEO Agencies fail to deliver!
This could be the headline from many SEO Audit reports we’ve completed. When companies are offered quick results with guarantees, it can seem like a no-brainer to go for it. Sadly, as Google often confirms: “No-one can guarantee a number one placement on Google Search”. Simply short-term fixes come with ongoing consequences – including revenue draining long-term contracts and even the imposition of business-harming penalties.
What a genuine SEO audit from Digital Rescue actually delivers.
To provide an honest assessment of your current SEO status and to suggest key improvement areas, our dedicated team undertake the following actions:
- an honest assessment of gaps that require immediate attention
- actionable recommendations to improve both response and online presence
- comparison between your SEO actions and those of your competitors
- actions to improve your website’s ability to be found or crawled by Google
- creation of relevant and informative content that mirrors the phrases your potential customers will actually use when searching
- actions to compress images to improve your website processing speed
- reviewing and compressing relevant web codes
- creating and placing of page titles and internal links
We also consider your level and placement of directory submissions and the social media signals that can be used to demonstrate to Google that you are both an active presence and a key authority in your industry and its marketplace.
Gearing up for a long-term battle.
As we have established, quick fixes simply don’t deliver. As a responsible SEO action taker, we can create and deliver an ongoing plan that allows for a sensible level of traction as you climb the vital rankings. We also know that SEO requirements, strategies and tactics change on a constant basis – and we will help you keep ahead of the game in this vital field.
Take the first step.
Contact us now for an obligation free discussion of your current SEO situation. Simply take a moment to complete your details via the enquiry form.