Engage an Adword Management Company for an Effective Campaign
Adwords Agency Expertise Ensures an Effective Campaign
Several businesses are investing a considerable Google Adwords budget with their Web Design Agency or Digital Agency. The campaigns often lack the transparency and expertise leading to an ineffective campaign that fails to deliver an ROI.
Watch Digital Rescue's
Play video to learn more about Digital Rescue's offering.
5 Most Common Adwords Campaign Gaps
You may be paying for:
Phrases that are simply too broad or generic to gain any significant results
Poorly timed campaigns or ones judged on CPC rather than CPL
A failure to harness a vital local marketplace or key business sector
A lack of call tracking or follow-up remarketing to capitalise on initial site visitors
Poor transparency in your Adwords Campaign by your current Digital Agency
How Digital Rescue Can Turn The Situation Around
If any of the above areas cause you concern, or if you simply aren’t fully convinced that your Google Adwords spend is gaining the returns it should, it’s time to call in our expert team. Many of Australia’s most recognisable names already trust us to bridge the gaps between current and desired Adwords performance.
Our comprehensive assessment and action plan investigates key areas such as:
- The structure and organisation of your campaigns to examine the level of consistency and logical thinking in their design
- A detailed analysis of keywords choice and subsequent usage
- Geographic and demographic analysis of current and potential keyword targets
- The relevance the search system is placing on your current keyword choices
- The level of cost per click response compared to the funds invested in the process
- How effectively your conversion tracking setup is operating and investigating any point where damaging leakage can occur
- Testing processes to ensure ad optimisation
- The use of any site extensions made available by Adwords
- Ensuring landing pages maximise on Adwords prospect delivery
Since leaving Decide Interactive, Matthew has held a number of Senior Search and online rolls with the likes of Redballoon, Infiniti Telecommunications and the Network Group as well as running the New Media department for NeoPurple.
Matthew has attended the SMX conference (Search Marketing Expo) 6 times in the last 8 years, completing Brad Geddes’ Certified Knowledge Advanced Adwords Training 2013 & 14. In 2015 Matthew attended SMX Advanced PPC Workshop with Frederick Vallaeys. Specialties: Google Adwords (16 years), SEO, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Site Design, Conversion Optimisation and Usability.